The Cast of The Pauly D Project

The Cast of The Pauly D Project at Haze Nightclub, Aria, 7/28, 10:30pm, (702)693-8300 for guest list.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




Related Articles
  • Jersey Shore's Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino Lands Reality Show With Family April 1, 2014
    There will be a Situation returning to television! Mike Sorrentino, who rose to fame after starring on MTV's hit reality show 'Jersey Shore,' will...
  • ‘Jersey Shore’ Star The Situation Gets TVGN Reality Series March 31, 2014
    Former Jersey Shore star Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino will headline a new reality series at TVGN . The cable network has ordered The Sorrentinos, an eight-episode half-hour docu-comedy series featuring Sorrentino and his family—Mike (youngest brother), Linda (mother), Marc (middle brother), Melissa (sister) and Frank (older brother). Production starts thi […]
  • FremantleMedia Acquires Majority Stake In SallyAnn Salsano’s 495 Prods. March 26, 2014
    The consolidation of independent unscripted production companies continue, with FremantleMedia buying a 75% stake in SallyAnn Salsano’s 495 Prods. with the option to acquire the remaining 25%g in the future. Founded in 2006 by SallyAnn Salsano, 495 Prods. is behind such unscripted series as MTV’s Jersey Shore and spinoffs Snooki and JWOWW, The Show with Vinn […]

Leave a Reply

Newsletter Powered By : XYZScripts.com